2knowhow2 uses Google Analytics cookies. We rely on third party analytics cookies such as Google Analytics for analytical purposes, to enhance the functionality and user-friendliness of our website, and to improve our services. Google Analytics provides 2knowhow2 with aggregated statistical information about your use of this website.
Besides this, it is also possible for cookies to be placed by the various social media (e.g. LinkedIn) referred to on our website. Social media use such cookies to enable functionalities as well as to collect information which they can use for their own purposes.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device. You can enable or disable cookies at any time by amending the cookie settings of your browser.
ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
What personal information does 2knowhow2 collect about you
2knowhow2 may collect personal information from you in the course of our business, through the use of our website, when you sign up for a workshop or another event, when you complete our contact form, when you request information from us, and when you engage our services.
The personal information that 2knowhow2 processes includes:
- Basic information, such as your name, your surname, the company you work for, your title or position
- Contact information, such as your postal address, email address and phone number(s)
- Financial information, such as payment-related information
- Technical information, such as information from your visits to our website or applications or in relation to materials and communications we send to you electronically
- Information you provide to us for the purposes of attending meetings, workshops, trainings and other events
- Identification and background information provided by you or collected as part of our business acceptance processes
- Personal information provided to us by or on behalf of our clients or generated by us in the course or providing services to them, which may include special categories of data such as preferences
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us
How 2knowhow2 obtains your personal information
- We collect information from you as part of our business acceptance processes and about you and others as necessary in the course of providing our services
- We collect your personal information while monitoring our technology tools and services, including our websites and email communications sent to and from 2knowhow2
- We gather information about you when you provide it to us, or interact with us directly, for instance through our website
How 2knowhow2 uses your personal information
2knowhow2 uses your personal information:
- To provide and improve our website, including auditing and monitoring its use
- To provide and improve our services
- To provide information requested by you
- To promote our services, including sending updates about our services, sending invitations to training programmes, workshops and other events
- To manage and administer our relationship with you
Use of 2knowhow2 website
A number of facilities on our website invite you to provide us with personal information, such as the "More information" call-to-action, the "Keep me informed about training programmes" call-to-action, and our contact form. The purpose of these facilities is apparent at the point that you provide your personal information. 2knowhow2 only uses that information for those purposes.
Marketing and other emails
2knowhow2 uses personal information to understand whether you read the emails and other materials, such as updates, that we send to you, click on the links to the information that we include in them and whether and how you visit our website after you click on a link (immediately and on future visits). We do this by using software that places a cookie on your device which tracks this activity and records it against your email address.
We may also use a marketing automation tool to assess, analyse and improve our services.
If you receive marketing communications from us and no longer wish to do so, you may unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Meetings, trainings, workshops, seminars and other events
2knowhow2 will collect and process personal information about you in relation to your attendance at our office, or at a training, workshop, seminar or other event organised by 2knowhow2 or its business partners. We will only process and use special categories of personal information about your dietary or access requirements in order to cater for your needs and to meet any other legal or regulatory obligations we may have. We may share your information with IT and other service providers or business partners involved in organising or hosting the relevant event.
2knowhow2 collects, creates, holds and uses personal information in the course of and in connection with the services we provide to you. We will process identification and background information as part of our business acceptance, finance, administration and marketing processes. We will also process personal information provided to us by you for the purposes of the work we do for you.
How long 2knowhow2 keeps your personal information
Your personal information will be retained in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and the purpose for which the information is collected and used.
Who 2knowhow2 shares your personal information with
2knowhow2 may share your personal information with certain trusted third parties in accordance with contractual arrangements in place with them, including third parties involved in hosting or organising trainings, workshops, seminars or other events, and IT service providers to 2knowhow2.
2knowhow2 does not sell, distribute or otherwise make personal information commercially available to any third party.
2knowhow2 applies the highest standard of security as regards hosting and protecting information. Our website has a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate. This SSL certificate creates an encrypted connection between your browser and our server to secure all our online webforms and the data collected.
Access, correction and deletion
Under applicable data protection legislation, 2knowhow2 must ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. Therefore, please advise us of any changes to your personal information. You have the right to access, correct and delete your personal information at no cost, as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to update, correct or delete your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibility for your personal data
2KnowHow2, represented by Dominique Meert, BE 0820.223.585 RPM/RPR, located at RE:flex Business Hub, Schaliënhoevedreef 20T, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium, is responsible for your personal data.